Every time England and Germany meet on the soccer field, the lads in the stand never fail to remind the sausage-eaters that as far as mother England is concerned, it’s two-nil no matter what the ref says. For the record, here’s the scoreboard to date for the rest of the league.
|NZ & Australia||5||4||1||0||80%|
- Points are awarded for conflicts since 1768.
- Vietnam is scored as a tactical withdrawl, and hence a draw.
- Stalemates count as a draw.
- Trial matches in Malaysia, the Gulf and East Timor are not counted.
- Although Great Britain is the leader thus far on points, special consideration goes to New Zealand and Australia since they have never had a home game.