Ok kids, looks like I’m not going to be able to get the Facebook app ready by the end of the year, so we’re going to have to do this the old fashioned (by comparison) way. Entries are now open for Dead Pool 2008.
You know the drill – pick ten celebs you doubt will live out 2008 and attach their names as a comment on this page.
- Ten ponies per player. Period.
- Ponies must be alive at 0001hrs CST on Jan 1, 2008. If you picked Evil Knievel or Ike Turner, stiff shit.
- Ponies must be famous or infamous: Dana Reeve wasn’t, Maddox Jolie isn’t
- Points are allocated by the formula (100 – age at death)
- The pony has to be declared dead to score. Brain death isn’t enough… someone has to pull the plug.
- Two categories: Most hits and Most points
- No prizes shall be awarded, but all will acknowledge the winner to be the “Most Cynical Bastard”, who may use the initials “MCB” after their name in perpetuity
- Scoring ends 2359hrs CST Dec 31, 2008
- The ultimate source of truth is the Dead People Server
- (A new one this year) If you decide to *ahem* take matters into your own hands, the points DO count. However, I can’t promise not to squeal when the cops come a-knocking. I’m too young and pretty to go to prison. Maybe one of those white-collar-conjugal-visit prisons, but certainly not a blue-collar-pound-me-in-the-ass prison. No way, no how.
So let’s get the ball rolling…
- Amy Winehouse
- Hugh Hefner
- Ed Hilary
- Michael Vick
- Nelson Mandela
- Keith Richards
- Pamela Anderson
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Michael Jackson
- Sebastian Loeb