Dave moved house at the weekend, and in the turmoil he found a CD containing a bunch of files he used to have posted at his original blog years ago.
I can’t claim to have created any of it (save item #1, which represents long overdue recognition for services rendered) and have credited copyright owners where known (ok, one of them). Any uncredited copyright owners are advised to read my legal disclaimer before calling in the lawyers:
“Fuck ’em if they can’t take a joke” – Hunter S. Thompson
So without further ado…
- I once bragged that in a past life I had been a poster child for student alcoholism. Did you think I was kidding?
- Warren has been happily married to Christiane for over 6 years now, and they have a beautiful son named Alex. Things could have been a LOT different.
- Can somebody please pass this on to Uncle Rico?
- Sorry kids, Santa may be a little late this year
- Ok this is really dumb, but I know a couple of people who will think it’s hilarious. Mum. Simonne.
- Christmas is just around the corner, and if you’re like me you’re stuck for gift ideas for that special someone. How about a picture of my ass?
- And then there’s this little gem. Surely the best comic strip Craccum ever ran (with the possible exception of Ralph the Aboeba), Anus Cat and Scroto Mouse was purile, stupid, and incredibly funny. Karl Wills is a legend. Click on the image below to enlarge. I’ll get around to posting the rest one day. If I can be bothered.